Baked Potatos Nachos for Your Big Game Party
Super Bowl Sunday is as much about the big football game as it is about the shareable appetizers at viewing parties. If you need to bring a plate to a gathering for the big game, why not make these Baked Potato Nachos? With the classic flavors of cheesy nachos atop a bed of potato wedges, they’re easy, crowd-pleasing, and may be gone by halftime.
Baked Potato Nachos
- 35 minutes
- 4 servings
|Russet potatoes||1 1/2 lb|
|Vegetable oil||1 1/2 tbsp|
|Garlic salt||1/2 tsp|
|Mexican seasoning blend||1 tsp|
|Mexican blend shredded cheese||1 cup|
|Rinsed and drained canned black beans||1/4 cup|
|Diced tomatoes||1/4 cup|
|Sliced black olives||1/4 cup|
|Sliced green onions||1/4 cup|
|Canned diced green chiles||3 tbsp|
|Optional toppings||Salsa, guacamole, light sour cream|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Scrub potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch thick wedges.
- Place potatoes in a medium size bowl with the oil, garlic salt, and Mexican seasoning and stir well to coat potatoes.
- Transfer potatoes to a large baking sheet and spread into a single layer.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring several times, until crisp and golden brown.
- Top with cheese, beans, tomatoes, olives, onions and chiles.
- Bake for 5 minutes more to melt cheese.
- Serve with salsa, guacamole and sour cream.
Per serving (1/4 of recipe): Calories: 310; Fat: 14 grams; Saturated Fat: 5 grams; Cholesterol: 25 milligrams; Sodium: 380 milligrams; Carbohydrates: 36 grams; Dietary Fiber: 4 grams; Sugars: 2 grams; Protein: 11 grams*
Analysis does not include your choice of toppings.
*Nutrition information may differ based on the specific ingredients/brands used