Bite Into Summer’s Sweetness With Our August Menu
Oh August – beaches, heat waves, warm breezes, and long summer days. To celebrate, our August menu is full of sweetness – from delicious berry-filled salads to fruit-forward baked goods. Not the sweet tooth type? Not to fear, August’s menu also features hearty soups and savory hot bar pasta dishes.
Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes August Menu
Visit your local Souplantation or Sweet Tomatoes location to feast on our August flavors:
- Fresh Berry Salad with Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette (GF, VG) – Fresh blueberries, toasted almonds, dried cranberries, and crisp romaine lettuce coated in a rich raspberry walnut dressing.
- Picnic Potato Salad (GF, VG) – Classic creamy potato salad, fit for a picnic! Tender red potatoes, hard boiled eggs, celery, red onion, bell pepper and bread & butter pickles all tossed in a creamy dressing with tang of sweet pickle juice.
- Shrimp & Seafood Shells Pasta Salad – A creamy seafood pasta salad tossed with fresh dill, diced celery, and red onion.
- Ancient Grains Quinoa Blend (VE, GF, VG) – Round out your beautiful custom made salad with quinoa for extra protein and whole grains!
- Famously French Onion Soup (GF) – Caramelized onions simmered in a rich beef broth, with a hint of sherry and thyme. Try topping with our scratch-made garlic parmesan croutons & Asiago cheese for an authentic French Onion experience!
- Cream of Mushroom Soup – Mushrooms and celery in a thick and creamy chicken and beef based soup.
- Turbo Kale & Veggie Soup (VG) – Our hearty vegetarian broth loaded with cannellini beans, parmesan cheese, cumin, oregano, red onions, red bell pepper, zucchini, kale, broccoli and spinach.
- Vegetarian Harvest Soup (VG) – A melting pot of carrots, leeks, red potato, celery, tomatoes, green beans, cauliflower, zucchini, fennel, kidney and garbanzo beans slow cooked to perfection in a vegetarian broth. Seasoned with a splash of soy sauce and a touch of parsley, tarragon, and dill.
- Veggie Hot & Sour Soup (VE) – Tofu and fresh vegetables in a hot and sour broth, accented with rice vinegar, jalapeno and fresh ginger.
- Santa Fe Black Bean Chilli (GF, VE) – Simply delicious (and spicy) – made with black beans, garlic and chili spices, simmered in a tomato based broth.
- Lemon Greek Cavatappi (VG) – Cavatappi pasta with zucchini, red onions and black olives – tossed in a lemon garlic sauce and finished with fresh tomatoes and crumbled Feta cheese.
- Penne Arrabbiatta (VG) – Scratch-made tomato sauce, with a kick! We serve this spicy sauce over penne pasta and garnish with parmesan & Romano cheese, cracked black pepper and fresh Italian parsley.
- Gluten-Friendly Coconut Muffin (GF, VG) – Warm and fluffy muffins bursting with sweet coconut flavor!
- Peach Poppy Seed Muffin (VG) – Sweet and wholesome muffins. Made with sweet peaches, banana puree, whole grain flour, poppy seeds and a hint of orange – baked until golden brown.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars (VG)*
- Pina Colada Rice Pudding (GF, VG) – Creamy rice pudding flavored with almond and vanilla with pieces of pineapple and raisins.**
*Dinner only, after 4 pm
**Served in Florida only
VE – vegan
VG – vegetarian
GF – gluten-friendly