Celebrate the Holiday Season with Vegan, Vegetarian, and Gluten-Friendly Options for the Whole Family!
It may be cold outside, but December is the warmest month of the year when it comes to the comfort and joy we share with our families. There’s no better way to enjoy this precious time together than to gather for a hearty and wholesome meal made with farm-fresh ingredients. It can be tricky to find dishes that meet each family member’s special dietary needs, but at Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes, we’ve made it simple to find holiday favorites the whole family can enjoy!
This month you can shake off the winter chill with a parade of palate-pleasing soups or dig into our hearty, gluten-friendly Deep Kettle House Chili. Then calm your cravings by choosing your favorite focaccia from our three irresistible, vegetarian varieties: Cheesy Garlic, Quattro Formaggio, and Roasted Red Pepper. But everyone knows the sweetest holiday memories are made at the end of the meal. You’re sure to have sugar-plum dreams after you indulge in our vegetarian Candy-Cane Lane Muffins, gluten-friendly Gingerbread, or Eggnog Pound Cake and Soft-Serve. We wish you and your family a very happy, healthy, and well-fed holiday!
This month we offer a large variety of options, including the following Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten-Friendly dishes:
Prepared Deli Salads:
- Wonton Happiness: Vegetarian
- Sriracha Ranch Slaw: Vegetarian (Available Dec. 1st-14th)
- Joan’s Broccoli Madness w/ Bacon & Cashews: Gluten-Friendly
- Dill & Dijon Potato: Vegan and Gluten-FriendlyGluten-Friendly
- Arugula Citrus: Vegan (Available Dec. 1st– 14th)
- Joan’s Veggie Slaw: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly
- Provencal Green Bean & Potato: Vegan and Gluten-Friendly
- Spicy Cajun Shells: Vegetarian
- Deep Kettle House Chili: Gluten-Friendly
- Tuscan Tomato Bisque: Vegetarian (Available 12/17-12/29)
- Sizzling Sriracha Udon: Vegetarian (Available 12/1-12/14)
- Creamy Cauliflower & Cheese: Vegan (Available Dec. 1st– 14th)
- Ratatouille Provençale: Vegetarian
- Pesto Pumpkin Bisque: Vegetarian (Available 12/1-12/14)
- Seven Vegetable: Vegan (Available 12/17-12/28)
- Macaroni and Cheese: Vegetarian
- Fire Roasted Tomato & Basil Alfredo: Vegetarian
- Vegetable Ragu: Vegetarian
- San Francisco Herb Rice: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly
- Penne Pasta: Vegetarian
- Cheesy Garlic Focaccia: Vegetarian
- Quattro Formaggio Focaccia: Vegetarian
- Roasted Red Pepper Focaccia: Vegetarian
- Marina’s Double Chocolate Addiction Muffins: Vegetarian
- Candy Cane Lane Muffin: Vegetarian (Available 12/1-12/14)
- Gluten Friendly Gingerbread: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly (Available 12/17 – 12/23)
- Chocolate Lava Cake: Vegetarian
- Flavored Mousse: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly
- Tapioca: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly
- Eggnog Pound Cake & Soft-Serve: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly (Available 12/7-12/13)
- Chocolate Peppermint Wonderland: Vegetarian
- Chocolate Chip Cookie: Vegetarian
- Ranch: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly
- Blue Cheese: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly
- Fat Free Ranch: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly
- Balsamic Vinaigrette: Gluten-Friendly
- Thousand Island: Gluten-Friendly
- Roasted Garlic: Vegetarian
- French Catalina: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly
- Creamy Italian: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly
- Fat Free Italian: Vegan and Gluten-Friendly
- Fat Free Honey Mustard: Vegan and Gluten-Friendly
- Lemon Greek Vinaigrette: Vegan and Gluten-Friendly
- Creamy Sesame Soy: Vegetarian
- Greek: Vegan and Gluten-Friendly
- French: Vegan and Gluten-Friendly
- Green Chili Ranch: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly
- Greek: Vegan and Gluten-Friendly
- Cranberry Orange Vinaigrette: Vegan and Gluten-Friendly
Selections may vary by time and location. Please check with
for the availability of specific menu items.
Need even more variety? We always have the following vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-friendly items available:
- Fresh cut produce
- Fresh cut fruit
- Baked potatoes
Do you have an additional allergy or dietary restriction? Our managers have a full list of ingredients on hand at each location and will gladly assist you in determining which menu items are available to enjoy!
*We define Vegetarian dishes as any menu item not containing poultry, beef, pork or fish, but may contain eggs and/or dairy products (cheeses used may contain either microbial or animal enzymes).
*We define Vegan dishes as any menu item not containing meat, eggs, dairy products, or any other animal-derived ingredients
*We define Gluten-Friendly as any menu item that is prepared using no gluten containing ingredients in a non-gluten-free kitchen. May contain traces of gluten.
Due to the nature of our restaurants there is a possibility of cross-contact between menu items. We also make ingredient substitutions from time to time. This information is intended as a guide and is not a guarantee that a particular product is completely free of certain ingredients. We encourage you to carefully consider your dining choices if you have a severe sensitivity or allergy to certain foods.