Come Taste the World with Us!
Are you ready to take off for a delicious adventure? Join us August 1st through September 28th as we embark on our journey to Taste the World! From Italy to Asia – and beyond – we’re looking to take your taste buds on a culinary journey with a few of our favorite dishes inspired by some of the world’s best cuisine.
To make the trip even more exciting, we’re introducing our second annual Taste the World Sweepstakes – with the chance to win 1 of 5 daily prizes as well as the ultimate Grand Prize: a $5,000 Culinary Vacation! It’s easy to enter. Just follow our simple contest instructions below, and take a look at the official rules.
- Dine at your local Souplantation/Sweet Tomatoes between August 1st and September 28th. Be sure to save the receipt!
- Visit www.TasteTheWorldContest.com to register, and then enter the unique code found on your receipt to collect World Stamps on your virtual passport, as well as download coupons.
- Share your progress with friends via Facebook, Twitter, and email to receive additional entries.
The more World Stamp entries you collect, the more chances you have to win, so grab your passport and let your taste buds travel with us to our first two destinations we’re introducing this month:
- Italy (August 1-14): Try our Italian inspired dishes like our Bruschetta Focaccia, Tuscan Tossed Salad, and Spicy Sausage & Pasta Soup – Buon Appetito!
- Asia (August 17-29): Join us for our Eastern inspired recipes including Thai Shrimp & Udon Noodle Soup, Thai Peanut & Red Pepper Tossed Salad, and a crowd favorite – Asian Ginger Broth.
The trip doesn’t stop this month – make sure to check back in September to learn more about our planned travels to explore the menus of the Mediterranean and Mexico!