Step Into Fall With Our September Menu
September marks the end of summer, but the start of one of our favorite seasons – FALL! As warmer days turn into cooler nights, we’ve added some delicious new soups, salads, and pastas to help ease you into autumn. Our new warm, spicy dishes and hearty stews will help you beat the back-to-school blues and embrace the changing of the seasons! Check out our full September menu below.
Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes September Menu
Visit your local Souplantation or Sweet Tomatoes location to taste the flavors of our September fall kickoff menu!
- Hand Tossed BBQ Chicken Salad (GF) – BBQ chicken, spicy toasted tortilla strips, black beans, corn, red bell pepper, Monterey Jack cheese, fresh cilantro and basil all tossed in a sweet & smoky BBQ Ranch dressing.
- Sriracha Ranch Slaw (VG) – A blend of fresh green cabbage, shredded bok choy, sweet corn, shredded carrots, red bell peppers, cilantro leaves, and sriracha sunflower kernels tossed in our spicy scratch-made Sriracha ranch dressing.
- Sweet Tomato Basil & Mozzarella Pasta Salad (VG) – Penne pasta, fresh Roma tomatoes, basil & mozzarella cheese coated in a light garlic balsamic dressing.
- Ancient Grains Quinoa Blend (VE, GF, VG) – Round out your beautiful custom made salad with quinoa for extra protein and whole grains!
- Irish Potato Leek Soup (VG) – A velvety mixture of kettle cooked leeks, celery and red potatoes; finished with half & half, mozzarella cheese, white pepper, garlic, nutmeg, and parsley.
- Cream of Mushroom Soup – Mushrooms and celery in a thick and creamy chicken and beef based soup.
- Chicken Jalapeno Tortilla Soup (GF) – Roasted chicken breast combined with sautéed onions, Roma tomatoes, fresh jalapeno peppers, carrots, zucchini, celery and sweet corn in a spicy chicken broth. Try topping this soup with our toasted tortilla trips, cheddar cheese or fresh cilantro!
- Classic Creamy Tomato Soup (VG) – Tomatoes, onion, garlic, carrot and celery cooked until tender and pureed until smooth. Finished with a pinch of sugar, black pepper and a touch of cream.
- Vegetable Bean & Barley Stew (VE, VG) – Garbanzo beans, zucchini, carrot, onion, celery, diced tomatoes and pearled barley slow cooked with curry powder, paprika, garlic and a splash of soy sauce.
- Vegetarian Harvest Soup (VG) – A melting pot of carrots, leeks, red potato, celery, tomatoes, green beans, cauliflower, zucchini, fennel, kidney and garbanzo beans slow cooked to perfection in a vegetarian broth. Seasoned with a splash of soy sauce and a touch of parsley, tarragon, and dill.
- Fiery Bruschetta Pasta (VG) – Fresh Roma tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, lime juice and cilantro tossed with penne pasta and garnished with our pepper cheese blend.
- Vegetable Ragu (VG) – Spaghetti noodles tossed with a sauce of tomatoes, vegetable broth, sauteed onions, garlic, thyme, zucchini & yellow squash and finished with our pepper cheese blend.
- Grilled Cheese Focaccia Dippers (VG) – Melty cheese, on our signature focaccia dough, sprinkled with crunchy seasoned cracker crumbs; just like biting into a crispy grilled cheese sandwich. Try dipping it in our Classic Creamy Tomato Soup!
- Gluten Friendly Cinnamon Chip Muffin (VG, GF) – Fluffy gluten-friendly muffins, bursting with cinnamon chips and sprinkled with cinnamon sugar topping!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars (VG) – Our made-from-scratch, fresh-from-the-oven chocolate chip cookie bars will have you asking for more. *
- Creamy Almond Rice Pudding (GF, VG) – Creamy rice pudding flavored with almond and vanilla with pieces of pineapple and raisins. **
*Dinner only, after 4 pm
**Served in Florida only
VE – vegan
VG – vegetarian
GF – gluten-friendly