American Road Trip: Key Largo
We’re hitting the road again for our American Road Trip! This time, we’re transporting you and your taste buds to breezy Key Largo, Florida. Blue water, sandy beaches and refreshing cuisine – we hope our featured menu will remind you of this vacation destination.
What to Do
- Dive Spiegel Grove. Key Largo is known as the “Dive Capital of the World,” and this 510-foot ship is a great reef to explore.
- Take a Glass-Bottomed Boat. Even if you don’t know how to scuba dive, you can still experience Florida sea life! An adventure in a glass-bottomed boat is perfect for your little sprouts to learn about life under the sea.
- See Everglades National Park. Take a short trip to this famous wetland wilderness that is home to endangered species like manatees and crocodiles!
- Hit the Beach. Sit back, relax and don’t forget the sunscreen! The beaches in Key Largo are the ideal setting for digging your toes into the sand and maybe having a little picnic.
- Key Lime Pie. The Keys are known for their sweet, tangy and refreshing key lime desserts. Now you can get a taste of the famous flavor when you try our Key Largo Key Lime Muffins. Be sure to grab one (or many more) before they’re gone on May 29th!
- Seafood. Key Largo has a variety of fresh seafood depending on the season. If you’re a fishing fanatic, you can even go out and catch your own dinner!