February Favorites – Vegan, Vegetarian, and Gluten-Friendly Options!
This leap year February we are diving into Flavorful Favorites and lemons! We know you love lemons, and this month we are celebrating with several of our best lemon recipes. The lemon juice that makes our recipes zesty comes from Perricone Farms, a family-owned farm since 1935 in Yuma, AZ.
The delicious lemon recipes that await you are Blue Cheese and Spiced Pecan Lemon Salad, Lemon Linguine with Fresh Basil, and Lemon Cream with Capers Pasta. Our pasta comes from Zerega, a family-run company that has been making pasta since 1848. A perfect compliment to the lemonicious menu is the Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup and Gluten Friendly Lemon Muffin.
February Flavorful Favorites…say that tongue twister three times! February is the month of love and we are bringing back your fresh favorites – Mandarin Spinach with Caramelized Walnuts, where our walnuts are grown in California by family farms, our version of the Mexican soup, Albondigas Locas, Broccoli Cheese Soup, and Red Velvet Lava Cake. Our scratch-made Chicken Pot Pie Stew contains the traditional ingredients of a pot pie – peas, our peas are not genetically engineered (GMO or transgenic), pearl onions, carrots, and savory chicken – combined into a hearty stew. Add a Buttermilk Biscuit to your bowl and you transform this stew into a delicious Pot Pie!
Cheers to February with a refreshing glass of Strawberry Lemonade that is made with fresh California strawberries from Driscoll’s, a California company that began in 1904.
This month we offer a large variety of options, including the following Vegetarian, Vegan, and Gluten-Friendly dishes:
Prepared Deli Salads:
- Bleu Cheese & Spiced Pecan Lemon Salad: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly (Available Feb. 1st -14th)
- Lemon Linguine w/ Fresh Basil: Vegan (Available Feb. 1st-14th)
- Mandarin Spinach w/ Caramelized Walnuts: Vegan and Gluten-Friendly (Available Feb. 17th -27th)
- Joan’s Broccoli Madness w/ Bacon & Cashews: Gluten-Friendly
- Quinoa & Feta: Vegetarian
- Hawaiian Slaw w/ Coconut: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly
- Red White & Blue Potato Salad w/ Bacon: Gluten-Friendly
- Sriracha Ranch Slaw: Vegetarian
- Wonton Happiness: Vegetarian
- Cream of Mushroom: (Available Feb. 1st -7th)
- Broccoli Cheese: Vegetarian (Available Feb. 8th -26th)
- Albondigas Locas (Available Feb. 1st -14th)
- Lemon Chicken Orzo: (Available Feb. 1st -14th)
- Classical Minestrone: Vegan (Available Feb. 1st -14th)
- Chicken Pot Pie Stew: (Available Feb. 18th -26th)
- Fiery Quinoa & Black Bean Chili: Vegan and Gluten-Friendly (Available Feb. 17th -27th)
- Deep Kettle House Chili: Gluten-Friendly
- Lemon Cream w/ Capers: (Available Feb. 1st -14th)
- Four Cheese Alfredo: Vegetarian (Available Feb. 17th -27th)
- Roasted Eggplant Marinara: Vegetarian (Available Feb. 17th -27th)
- Classic Mac & Cheese: Vegetarian
- San Francisco Herb Rice: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly
- Cheesy Garlic Focaccia: Vegetarian
- Quattro Formaggio Focaccia: Vegetarian
- Gluten Friendly Lemon Muffin: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly (Available Feb. 22nd -28th)
- Buttermilk Biscuits: Vegetarian (Available Feb. 18th -26th)
- All Muffins: Vegetarian
- Chocolate Lava Cake: Vegetarian (Available Feb. 1st -10th & 22nd -27th after 4:00pm)
- Red Velvet Lava Cake: (Available Feb. 11th -17th after 4:00pm)
- Flavored Mousse: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly
- Tapioca: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly
- Gelatin: Gluten-Friendly
- Soft Serve: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly
- Strawberry Snickerdoodle: Vegetarian
- Cottage Cheese: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly
- Ranch: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly
- Blue Cheese: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly
- Fat Free Ranch: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly
- Balsamic Vinaigrette: Gluten-Friendly
- Thousand Island: Gluten-Friendly
- Roasted Garlic: Vegetarian
- French Catalina: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly
- Creamy Italian: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly
- Fat Free Italian: Vegan and Gluten-Friendly
- Fat Free Honey Mustard: Vegan and Gluten-Friendly
- Lemon Greek Vinaigrette (CH/NC/AZ): Vegan and Gluten-Friendly
- Creamy Sesame Soy: Vegetarian
- Greek: Vegan and Gluten-Friendly
- French (SD/AZ): Vegan and Gluten-Friendly
- Green Chili Ranch: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly
- Greek (AZ): Vegan and Gluten-Friendly
- Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette: Vegan and Gluten-Friendly
- Italian Vinaigrette w/ Basil & Romano Cheese: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly
Selections may vary by time and location. Please check with
your local Souplantation / Sweet Tomatoes restaurant
for the availability of specific menu items.
Need even more variety? We always have the following vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-friendly items available:
- Fresh cut produce
- Fresh cut fruit
- Baked potatoes
Do you have an additional allergy or dietary restriction? Our managers have a full list of ingredients on hand at each location and will gladly assist you in determining which menu items are available to enjoy!
*We define Vegetarian dishes as any menu item not containing poultry, beef, pork or fish, but may contain eggs and/or dairy products (cheeses used may contain either microbial or animal enzymes).
*We define Vegan dishes as any menu item not containing meat, eggs, dairy products, or any other animal-derived ingredients.
*We define Gluten-Friendly as any menu item that is prepared using no gluten containing ingredients in a non-gluten-free kitchen. May contain traces of gluten.
Due to the nature of our restaurants there is a possibility of cross-contact between menu items. We also make ingredient substitutions from time to time. This information is intended as a guide and is not a guarantee that a particular product is completely free of certain ingredients. We encourage you to carefully consider your dining choices if you have a severe sensitivity or allergy to certain foods.