September’s Vegan, Vegetarian & Gluten-Friendly Menu at Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes
The sun is still shining brightly but there’s no denying that summer is drawing to a close. The kids are heading back to school and lazy days are quickly filling up with studies, sports, and lots of carpooling. But juggling busy schedules doesn’t have to mean the end of healthy family meals. In fact, the hustle and bustle of the school year means there’s all the more reason to set time aside to bond as a family over nutritious meals that can give every family member the fuel they’ll need to make it through another hectic day. At Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes we make it easy to find fresh and made-from-scratch selections to meet everybody’s unique dietary needs.
This month, we help fight off the cooler fall weather with some spicier, heartier dishes, sure to warm and energize from the inside out. Try our tangy Sriracha Ranch Slaw, fill up on our flavorful Deep Kettle House Chili, and savor our Fiery Quinoa and Black Bean Chili. We’ve also got homey favorites like Mac ‘n’ Cheese, satisfying Split Pea and Barley Soup, and comforting Grilled Cheese Focaccia. Our bakery is as good as ever with must-have goodies like our Wildly Blueberry Muffins, decadent Chocolate Lava Cake, and cravings-worthy Cheesy Garlic Focaccia. Even with dietary restrictions, September doesn’t disappoint at Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes.
We offer a large variety of options, including the following Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten-Friendly dishes:
Prepared Deli Salads:
- Wonton Happiness: Vegetarian
- Joan’s Broccoli Madness w/ Bacon & Cashews: Gluten-Friendly
- Quinoa & Feta: Vegetarian (available 9/1-9/14)
- Sweet Onion & Yukon Gold Potatoes: Vegan and Gluten-Friendly (available 9/1-9/14)
- Mandarin Shells w/ Almonds & Snow Peas: Vegan (available 9/1-9/10)
- Sriracha Ranch Slaw: Vegetarian (available 9/17-9/28)
- Greek Couscous w/ Feta & Pine Nuts: Vegetarian (available 9/1-9/14 – at select locations)
- Whole Grain Confetti Couscous w/ Feta: Vegetarian (available 9/17-9/28)
- Deep Kettle House Chili: Gluten-Friendly
- Classic Creamy Tomato: Vegetarian (available 9/1-9/7)
- Split Pea & Potato Barley: Vegetarian
- Fiery Quinoa & Black Bean Chili: Vegan and Gluten-Friendly (available 9/1-9/14)
- Seven Vegetable: Vegan: (available 9/17-9/28)
Each of these pastas is a delicious Vegetarian option:
- Macaroni and Cheese: Vegetarian
- Vegetarian Marinara w/ Fresh Basil: Vegetarian
- Tomato & Spinach: Vegetarian
Enjoy the following Vegetarian bakery options:
- Quatro Formaggio Focaccia: Vegetarian
- Cheesy Garlic Focaccia: Vegetarian (available 9/4-9/14)
- Grilled Cheese Focaccia Dippers: Vegetarian (available 9/1-9/14)
- Wildly Blue Blueberry Muffins: Vegetarian
- Buttermilk Cornbread: Vegetarian
- Marina’s Double Chocolate Addiction Muffins: Vegetarian
- Banana Nut: Vegetarian
- Chocolate Lava Cake: Vegetarian (available 9/17-9/28)
- Blueberry Apple Crumble: Vegetarian (available 9/7-9/13)
Need even more variety? We ALWAYS have the following Vegan, Vegetarian, & Gluten-Friendly items available:
- Fresh cut produce
- Fresh cut fruit
- Baked potatoes
Do you have an additional allergy or dietary restriction? Our managers have a full list of ingredients on hand at each location and will gladly assist you in determining which menu items are available to enjoy!
*We define Vegetarian dishes as any menu item not containing poultry, beef, pork or fish, but may contain eggs and/or dairy products (cheeses used may contain either microbial or animal enzymes).
*We define Vegan dishes as any menu item not containing meat, eggs, dairy products, or any other animal-derived ingredients
*We define Gluten-Friendly as any menu item that is prepared using no gluten containing ingredients in a non-gluten-free kitchen. May contain traces of gluten.
Due to the nature of our restaurants there is a possibility of cross-contact between menu items. We also make ingredient substitutions from time to time. This information is intended as a guide and is not a guarantee that a particular product is completely free of certain ingredients. We encourage you to carefully consider your dining choices if you have a severe sensitivity or allergy to certain foods.